Thursday, January 1, 2015

Goal setting ... a quick glimpse

Well... after many years of contemplating such a move , here I am starting a Blog ! 
This is truly a work in progress. In fact , it may prove to be very laughable at times ... so let's see where the Good Lord leads ! Happy New Year Blessings !!

Many people set goal for themselves at the beginning of the year ... they call them Resolutions , but are they really resolute about these things ? Personally , I prefer the term , Goal setting ... it is slightly more forgiving and leaves room for changes . 

Since this Blog itself is one of my goals for the year, at least I'm getting off on the right foot. I'm in the process of figuring out the Blogosphere itself and all that is wrapped up in this digital world . So here we go ...


Blessings, 

Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment