Friday, January 2, 2015

As one day runs into another ; A tiny tidbit

It's January 3rd..., but I'm still running on January 2nd .

 I just finished ripping one of my son's new cd's onto our computer... that alone took me a few minutes to figure out. I'm laughing at myself  ...

We just ( almost ) finished opening Christmas presents ( the new CD comes in here ) ...yes , on January 2nd ! This is actually pretty early for our family. We have been known to go well into January. We normally open one present at a time , one person at a time ... and we take a lot of breaks . I'll go into a more detailed breakdown in another post , but it's one of the best moves we have ever made in relation to celebrating Christmas ! Tonight though , we pushed forward and opened in bunches .
There were laughs and silliness and it was very loud .

Then again, it's always pretty loud around here ...

Merry Christmas !  It is still Christmas time !

No comments:

Post a Comment